The Tomb of the Emperor Yi is the tomb of the Emperor Yi at the end of the Qin Dynasty. It has a history of more than 2,200 years. It is the earliest witness of the history of Luzhou. It has experienced the ups and downs of the history of Luzhou, and has become an important symbol of the historical and cultural city of Luzhou. It is also the only provincial cultural relics protection unit in the center of the city.
Emperor Yiyi is the grandson of Xiong Huai, the king of Chu Huai in the Warring States Period. According to historical records, Chen Sheng and Wu Guang unveiled the uprising at the end of the Qin Dynasty, and the heroes disputed. In order to find a horse head is to look forward, the various rebels in the Xuexian Union, together to support the people of the herdsmen of the folk Shepherd Xiong Xin as the king of Chu Huai. Qin Ming, Xiang Yu divided the kings, and respected Xiong Xin as the righteous emperor. The following year, under the name of Ancient Emperor, a place thousands of miles away, and must live upstream, Migrate Yi Emperor Changsha Jingxian ((Historical Records? Xiang Yu Benji) page 320 ), and sent Jiujiang King Yingbu Yiyi to Next to the poor spring of Yuncheng City, the pity of the pity was buried in the mountain behind the southwest of Chengyi, and it was the tomb of Emperor Yi. Han King Liu Bang once sent Wang Ling, Zhou Bo, and Fan Xuan to mourn, and he Xiang Yu s Unfaithful, In the name of Kunbuchen, the three prime ministers, the alliance princes, cut down Xiang Yu together, triggering the Chu-Han dispute.
汉 Since the Han Dynasty, the Emperor s Mausoleum has been preserved and repaired many times, although the dynasty has changed over the years. There is a New Monument to the Emperor in the tomb, which is 2.65 meters high, 1.18 meters wide, and 0.21 meters thick. The north face is engraved in the four years (1059) of Jiayou in the Northern Song Dynasty, the inscription Yidi New Stele, and the south is engraved with the records of the rebuilding of the Emperor s Temple in the five years from Yuan to Zhengzheng (1345). The right emperor had a shrine of righteous emperor. Before the relocation of the tomb between the Yuan and Zheng dynasties, it was rebuilt in the 12th year of Qing Emperor Qianlong. In the 7th year of the Republic of China (1918), Ling was dug by Tan Yanzhang, commander-in-chief of the Hunan Army, and obtained more than ten ceramic cups. With the restoration and repairs, he re-established the second stone pillar of Huahua Table. Crane; no one is more shepherd.
After the founding of New China, the Hunan Provincial People s Committee announced the Yidi Mausoleum as a provincial cultural relics protection unit in 1956 and 1959. In 1957, the town s people commissioned a special fund for rebuilding and built brick walls to maintain the original mound height. In December 1963, a protection sign monument was erected. During the Cultural Revolution (1966), the Regional Coal Bureau built new offices and dormitories in the cemetery, demolished the mausoleum of the tombs, and demolished the protection booth of the new monument of Yidi, and built new cottages on the cemetery. In 1981, the fourth meeting of the Fifth People s Congress of the city made a decision to repair the tomb of Emperor Yidi. In 1983, the Hunan Provincial People s Government again funded the announcement. In 1988, the district coal bureau demolished the buildings within the scope of protection. In the same year, the original county-level Shengzhou City allocated 100,000 yuan for the restoration of the Emperor s Mausoleum., The base of the mound has a 0.6-meter-high masonry hoop. The mausoleum around the mausoleum is 1 meter wide, and Ma Shixiangtang Ping is 10 meters long and 2 meters wide. In front of the mausoleum, a white jade monument with a height of 2.35 meters and a width of 1.18 meters is erected, with the words Tomb of the Emperor Yi written on it. A 1.7-meter-long, 0.5-meter-high, and 0.6-meter-wide white marble jade table is placed just in front of the monument. Slopes and steps are built with masonry around the steps. The steps have a total of 9 steps. A pair of marble tables with a height of 6.4 meters and a weight of 20 tons are restored under the steps. The base is a square of 1.2 × 1.2 meters. Shinto is 16.7 meters long and 3 meters wide. 20 meters in front of the mausoleum, on both sides, two newly built white marble jade pavilion pavilions with a height of 7.8 meters and a base width of 2.6 meters on each side are used to store the original carved and copied new monuments of the Yidi new monument. The project was completed in 1989.
The current status of the Emperor s Mausoleum of Luyi covers an area of 3,539 square meters, and its east and west sides are the most prosperous street culture road and Guoqing road in Luzhou. The status quo of the Yidi Mausoleum is based on the history of the Yi Emperor Mausoleum Rush Repair Project hosted by the Hunan Cultural Relics Administration Bureau. The tombs and Shinto are the north-south axis, and the Huabiao and Hubei Pavilion are arranged symmetrically on both sides. The existing land is delimited by a fence, and the east and west entrances are located on Wenhua Road and Heping Road, respectively. Based on the consideration of various factors and the requirements of the scope of protection of cultural relics, the existing land is divided into boundaries by fences and planned red lines. The walls are the cultural relics protection areas, and the areas within the planned red lines and outside the walls are environmental coordination areas. For the plots south of Yidi Mausoleum, west of Wenhua Road, east of Guoqing Road and north of Pedestrian Street, consider a sight corridor when re-planning, so that the north-south axis of Yidi Mausoleum can be continued to the south tower. The architectural style also includes It needs to be coordinated with the style of the Emperor Mausoleum. In this way, the overall scale of the Yidi Mausoleum will reach the highest level in history, and the north-south axis will also appear, which will reproduce the ancient city features of the Yidi Mausoleum-South Tower contrast in the historical scenario. The Yi Emperor s Mausoleum was originally not open to the outside world. In view of the need for the protection of cultural relics and the construction of a famous historical and cultural city, in 2005 , the Sixth Session of the Second Luzhou People s Congress passed the Proposal on Building the Emperor Mausoleum as soon as possible and opening it to the outside world . Construction started on December 1, 2005. The constr uction contents include the Emperor s Ancestral Hall, the East and West Box House, the Dongdaemun archway, the box office, toilets, hemp ground, hemp railings, etc. The main project is in the style of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and the supporting projects include statues, reliefs, murals, Stone beasts and incense burners were officially opened to the public on September 17, 2006 after restoration.
In recent years, there has been an endless stream of tourists, receiving hundreds of batches of tourists from Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and the Mainland, which has caused a strong response from the society. A poem expresses the heart. The citizens of Luzhou also admired the Emperor Yi, and often people burned incense and prayed.
Quzhou Accommodation: Quzhou Xinglong Hotel Quzhou Suxian Hotel Quzhou Electric Power Industrial Company Power Hotel Quzhou Xiangsi Hotel Quzhou Catering Company Quzhou Hotel
Hoya beans, also known as pattern beans, can only be cultivated in parts of Guidong s mountains, and other places just bloom and bear no fruit. Its nutrition is very rich, blood and calcium, stewed chicken, stewed pork ribs are particularly appetizing .
Shennongchun fern powder is made from the pulp of mountain fern root, which is the best side dish when eating hot pot. In the old days, people often used it to make fern roots, which are very delicious.
Crispy butter tea is a kind of convenience food unique to Jiahe. It consists of frozen rice, peanut rice, beans, sesame, and a bag of appetizing ginger tea; it is soaked with boiling water and is particularly fragrant.