Zangbu Badong Waterfall is actually two waterfall groups. It is about 20 kilometers from the top of the river bed under the Xixingla Mountain. The geographical location is: 29 ° 46 ′ north latitude, 95 ° 10 ′ east longitude, and 2140 meters above sea level. On the riverbed, there are two waterfalls, 35 meters high (Waterfall Group 2) and 33 meters (Waterfall Group 1). The former is only 35 meters wide. It is the largest river bed waterfall in the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon.
The formation of the waterfall, especially the formation of the Grand Canyon riverbed waterfall, should be a kind of periodic riverbed landform manifestation of the river water effect caused by the topographic difference caused by the interaction of internal and external camp forces. The role of its formation factors should be comprehensive and complex. Of course, in the analysis of its formation factors, there will be major or minor differences. It can also be said that it is an inevitable performance at a certain period of time under the effect of a series of specific conditions of the comprehensive factors. The Grand Canyon riverbed waterfall is such an inevitable manifestation of the energy release of selected geological structural parts under the conditions of short distances, high slopes, and large amounts of water. It is also an inevitable manifestation of the development of rivers during the current period. An inevitable form of expression at a particular terrain.
Of course, the formation of waterfall clusters are different, and they must be analyzed in detail through detailed work. For example, the river bed more than 20 kilometers from the entrance of Xixingla to Palong Tsangpo:
(1) Short-distance inland channels make S-shaped or right-angled sharp turns. Large, main waterfalls and relatively concentrated waterfall groups are the easiest to appear in the topography of S-turns and right-angle turns on riverbeds. Sudden turning changes and stresses that are relatively easy to concentrate, such as the largest (fall) Tsangpo Badong I and II waterfalls appear in the S-shaped bends on the riverbed.
(2) Within a short distance, the turning position of the deep trough morphology of the bedrock riverbed of the canyon changes and a large waterfall appears. For example, Rongzha Falls fell from a relatively wide river bed to a suddenly narrow river bed into a deeper and narrower bedrock channel. At the same time, there must be deep pools under any giant waterfall, which will inevitably change the shape of the river bed valley and the nature of the water flow. This is also a mutually complementary difference, and it should be said that it also participated in the formation process of the waterfall terrain. For example, when the Zangbu Padang Waterfall falls, it forms a large triangular waterfall trough, in which the waterfall water rapidly swirls and rolls to form a triangular pool, and the milky milky water flows down again.
(3) From the analysis of the satellite image of the location of the Tibetan Bubadong II waterfall, the metamorphic rock series here is near east-west, and the occurrence of the two sides is continuous. The emergence of the waterfall should mainly be considered due to the rapid turn of the river bed and the beam Differences in the relative concentration of stress. At Rongzha Falls, according to Professor Zhang Wenjing, the emergence of the waterfall is related to the emergence of hard lithological strata such as quartz veins in horizontal rock formations.
(4) As for the Zangbu Badong II waterfall, which is a series of small-scale waterfalls and falling waters below the largest waterfall in the Grand Canyon (35 meters high), it is also related to the blockage of many large avalanches in the river bed. Many riverbed waterfalls and sloping beaches in the Grand Canyon, many of them are stacked with strong tributary debris flows on the main riverbed of the main stream, and the difference caused by the local change of the riverbed slope is also related.
(5) The complex tectonic arcs of the Great Bend Canyon are between different plates. Here, granitic tectonic mylonite belts appear. The dating of fission tracks shows that the rise here has reached 30 mm since 150,000 years. / Year, is one of the strongest rising areas on the planet. Here the mantle material upwell is a hot spot region of the earth with high temperature, low density, low magnetism, negative gravity, multiple earthquakes, and strong tectonic movement. In short, the deformation of the crust (material) here is very strong (there is much evidence of structural deformation on the deformed terrane where the Grand Canyon waterfalls are located). The unmanned section of the Grand Canyon has a large-scale mountain sliding due to deformation (whether fast or slow) into the canyon, blocking and changing the terrain of the river bed, which is related to the appearance of waterfall groups.
In short, the formation of the Grand Canyon riverbed waterfall is based on a comprehensive analysis of internal and external camp forces, and specific analysis of specific waterfalls. In such an area with such huge hydraulic and strong tectonic movement in the world s largest canyon , the variability of the waterfall It also determines the inevitable youth, group and complexity of the Grand Canyon Falls.
Lodging in Budang waterfall area of Qiangzang: There are resorts near the scenic area, and there are hotels in the resort. The conditions are very good, the environment is beautiful, and the prices are very suitable, which will definitely make the university stay satisfactory.
Dangzangbu Padang Waterfall Group Entertainment: The Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon Waterfall Group constitutes a rare natural wonder in the world s river canyons. As precious natural resources, they have important potential value in water and tourism development and sustainable development, and they are also of of great significance in scientific research. Zangbu Badong Waterfalls Group was named as the top six most beautiful waterfalls in China. It is one of the best attractions for tourists to watch the waterfall.
Qiang Tibetan Bubadong waterfall group snacks: Qiang: Qiang is the staple food of the Tibetan people. Tibetans have food for three meals a day. Alas, Mingyu sounds fresh, but it s actually Qingke fried noodles. It is fried, ground, but sieve-fried noodles with green barley wheat. It is similar to the fried noodles in the north of China, but the fried noodles in the north are first ground and then fried, while the Tibetan ravioli is first fried and then ground, without peeling. When eating ravioli, put some butter in the bowl, make tea, add fried noodles, and stir by hand. When mixing, first use the middle finger to gently stir the stirrer towards the bottom of the bowl to prevent tea from overflowing out of the bowl. Then rotate the bowl and press the fried noodles into the tea with the fingers close to the bowl; Knead into a ball and you can eat. When eating, keep stirring in the bowl with your hands, knead into a ball, and send it to your mouth with your hands. Tibetan people do not use chopsticks and spoons to eat jujubes. This way of eating is similar to Indians. Indians eat rice with their hands, called pilaf. Roasted pork: Nyingchi area is rich in small, lean meat-type Tibetan pigs. After slaughtering, they are cut into strips with a width of two fingers, sprinkled with salt and condiments, and hung on the roof, the ground is on fire, and the meat becomes meat. When eating, the pork skin is placed on the firewood and grilled. When eating, eat with glutinous rice and butter tea.
Tips for the Tibetan Bubadong waterfall group: Customs: The area where the Grand Canyon is located is an ethnically populated area. There are Moinba, Luoba and Tibetan people, the folk customs are simple, warm and hospitable. After entering the farmhouse, the family treated them with rice wine. The hostess stood in front of the guests and drank one bowl after another. Only by paying tribute to the owner s wine, she could stop toasting.
Shopping in Budang, Badang, Tibet: Specialty products: white rattan, leather, fragrant incense, and Anglian lotus, there are colorful starch plants dioscorea, tree fern, lotus fern, and longan. There are more than a thousand species of medicinal plants. Common examples include five-eyed fruit for treating heart disease, R. hainanensis, an anti-cancer drug source, three flowers for preventing malaria, and trillium that can prolong life.