We know that beef is tender, delicious and juicy, and is a frequent visitor to people s tables. Products such as beef jerky are green and healthy snacks in people s daily life and are widely loved by people.
Beef is the second largest meat food in China, second only to pork. It has a high protein content and a low fat content. It enjoys the nickname of Pride in Meat. It is especially suitable for people who lose weight and often eat strong bones and improve immunity. And other effects.
It is especially effective for muscle growth and strength. In the first few seconds of training, sarcosine is the source of muscle fuel. It can effectively supplement adenosine triphosphate, which makes the training last longer. Among them, carnitine is mainly used to support the metabolism of fat and produce branched chain amino acids, which is an amino acid that plays an important role in bodybuilding for muscle growth.
Zinc contained in beef is an antioxidant that helps to synthesize protein and promote muscle growth, and has positive significance for anti-aging and cancer prevention. Potassium contained in beef has anti-disease effects on the cardiovascular, cerebrovascular and urinary systems. Magnesium can increase the efficiency of insulin anabolic and help the treatment of diabetes.
Beef 1. Beef is rich in sarcosine: The content of sarcosine in beef is higher than any other food, which makes it particularly effective for muscle growth and strength. In the first few seconds of training, sarcosine is the source of muscle fuel. It can effectively supplement adenosine triphosphate, which makes the training last longer.
2. Vitamin B6 in beef: The greater the protein requirement, the more vitamin B6 should be added to the diet. Beef contains enough vitamin B6 to help you strengthen your immunity, promote protein metabolism and synthesis, and help your body recover from stressful training .
3. Beef contains carnitine: Chicken and fish contain low levels of carnitine and sarcosine, but beef is high. Carnitine is mainly used to support the metabolism of fat and produce branched chain amino acids, which is an amino acid that plays an important role in bodybuilding for muscle growth.
4. Beef contains potassium and protein: potassium is a mineral that is lacking in most athletes diets. Low potassium levels can inhibit protein synthesis and growth hormone production, which can affect muscle growth. Beef is rich in protein: 4 ounces of lean tenderloin produces 22 grams of first-class protein.
Beef 5. Beef is a low-fat source of linoleic acid: Beef is low in fat but rich in bound linoleic acid. These potential antioxidants can effectively combat tissue damage caused by weightlifting and other sports. In addition, linoleic acid also acts as an antioxidant to maintain muscle mass.
Beef 6. Beef contains zinc and magnesium: Zinc is another antioxidant that helps to synthesize protein and promote muscle growth. Zinc works with glutamate and vitamin B6 to strengthen the immune system. Magnesium supports protein synthesis, strengthens muscle strength, and more importantly, improves the efficiency of insulin metabolism.
7. Beef contains iron: Iron is a mineral necessary for blood production. In contrast to the poor iron content in chicken, fish, and turkey, beef is rich in iron.
8. Beef contains alanine: Alanine s role is to produce sugar from protein in the diet. If you re not getting enough carbohydrates, alanine can provide the energy your muscles need to alleviate the deficiency, allowing you to continue training. The biggest benefit of this amino acid is that it can free muscles from the burden of supplying energy.
Beef 9. Beef contains vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of cells, and the role of red blood cells is to bring oxygen to muscle tissue. Vitamin B12 promotes the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids, thus providing the body with the energy needed for high-intensity training.
At first glance, fresh meat has a normal smell, and lesser meat has an ammonia or sour taste. Two touches, one is to touch the elasticity, the fresh meat is elastic, the depression is immediately recovered after finger pressure, the defective meat is poor in elasticity, the depression after finger pressure is slow to recover or cannot be recovered, and the metamorphic meat is inelastic; the second is to touch the viscosity, fresh The surface of the meat is slightly dry or slightly moist, non-sticky. The fresh meat is dry or sticky on the outside. The fresh cut surface is wet and sticky. The deteriorated meat is very sticky. The appearance is very dry. Visible water-like appearance, not strong. Third look, see if the skin has red spots, no red spots are good meat, red spots are bad meat; look at muscles, fresh meat is shiny, red is uniform, less meat, meat is slightly darker; look at fat, fresh meat The fat is white or pale yellow , the fat of the defective meat lacks luster, and the fat of the deteriorated meat is green.