Such questions are often asked by foreign friends traveling in China. What procedures do foreign guests need to travel to China?
1, need to apply for a visa to China at the Chinese embassy in China
2. Please note that passports need to be valid for more than 6 months to apply for a visa
3. What documents do foreigners need to apply for a visa to China? Original passports, photos, and funds (such as the balance of payroll slips)
Round-trip air tickets, hotel bills, etc.
Currently, foreigners have come to China for visas, and some countries have multiple visas for many years, such as US passports, Canadian passports, Israeli passports, Argentina passports, and Brazilian passports.
Countries with short-term visas for foreigners coming to China can be general countries, such as South Korea, Singapore \\\\ Magdalene, Australia, New Zealand \\\\ Andorra, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland \\\\, Slovakia, Dominica, Bahamas, Peru , Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Belize \\\\ Costa Rica / Honduras \\\\ Macedonia \\\\ Colombia / Latvia / Hungary / Croatia / Albania / Slovenia, etc. (Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fiji, Maldives, El Salvador, Vanuatu, Guyana ) Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, France, UK, Romania, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ukraine, Russia, Indonesia / India / Thailand, Malaysia / South Africa / Israel / Morocco / Mauritius. Tunisia, South Africa, etc.
Foreigners can enter China without visa, such as Japanese friends, Singaporean nationality, Serbian country, Brunei passport
Yes What s so good in Beijing, why foreigners like to go to Beijing
Xi is an ancient capital of the Six Dynasties of China, with a long history and a relatively complete ancient architectural pattern. Beijing is the capital of the People s Republic of China, referred to as Beijing, and is the center of China s politics, culture and international exchanges. As a result, Beijing has a colorful ancient and modern cultural landscape and a profound culture. The political, economic, and cultural center is generally the most representative and prosperous city in a country, and it is the epitome of a state. Beijing is also an ancient capital. It has famous Chinese and foreign historical buildings such as the Forbidden City and the Great Wall. There are also various museums in Beijing, with many exhibits. It can be said that Beijing is the gateway to China, and there are many flights from abroad to Beijing. Therefore, Beijing can be described as a must-visit city for foreigners visiting China.
Some foreign friends have already been to Beijing and traveled all over Beijing. I want to go to other places in China to play. Any suggestions?
Project Foreign guests travel to China
Tour tours, independent group tours, personalized team tours, city sightseeing tours, in-depth tours, special tours,
Foreign guests travel 90% of tourists will choose the following line, Beijing one-day tour (such as the Forbidden City, Great Wall Line, Tibet in-depth tour, (Lhasa, Potala Palace) 4-day tour, 5-day tour , 6-15, day tour
3, Chongqing Three Gorges Tour, (Chongqing-Yangtze River Three Gorges Cruise-Yichang) 4-day tour, 5-day tour
4.Guilin day trip, (longji terrace leisure day trip)
5. Shenzhen Sightseeing Tour (Marine Boardwalk, Xiangchiwan Ancient Fort, Dapeng Ancient Town) You can visit Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau together
For example, if my foreign friends come to China to play, just want to be quiet, or want to stop, or just have a meeting, attend a conference, or play by themselves, you can freely choose the following services
(2) Other services (car, guide, hotel)
1.Exhibition airport transfers, conference car transfers, individual travel bookings, 4 cars, 17-22 buses, 33-63 buses
2, English-speaking guides, English and other translations, hotel reservations, business VIP customers tailor-made
In addition, what interesting attractions are there? Foreign guests come to China freely. Foreign guests come to China to visit tourist attractions. Here are some tips: 1. Tianzi Mountain in Zhangjiajie, Hunan, King of the Forest, Phoenix Ancient City in Hunan , Beipingyao, South Phoenix, 2. Caichi, Snow Mountain, Canyon, Forest, Pearl Beach Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigoing without water, Sichuan Seda, Buddhism Shrine on the Snowy Plateau, Leshan Giant Buddha, Sichuan, the mountain is a Buddha, Buddha is a mountain, black watercolor forest Colorful
3, Zhangye, Gansu, colorful Danxia, Dunhuang Crescent Spring, desert oasis, desert on the Silk Road, Ganji Maijishan Grottoes,
4, Xingping, Yangshuo, Guangxi, Shili Gallery is like Wonderland, Detian Waterfall, Asian Maximum Transnational Waterfall
5. Qiandao Lake, Zhejiang, by Paradise Lake, Laoshan, Zhoushan, an abandoned small fishing village
6. The Great Wall of Beijing is a towering stretch. The beginning of the Great Wall is more like the end of the world.
7, Huangshan, Anhui, Huangshan returns without looking at Yue
8. Three Gorges of Yangtze River, light boat has passed Wanzhong Mountain
9. Panjin Red Beach in Liaoning
10. Libo, Guizhou, one of the most beautiful places in China
11. Yunnan, Hani Yuanyang Terraces, the sexiest curve of the earth, Luoping, Yunnan, blooming into the sea, Blue Moon Valley, Lijiang, Yunnan,
Crystal clear, Gan Gan is extremely incomparable, Yunnan Shilin Park, Dam Meixu Taoyuan, Yunnan Dongchuan red land, God s overturned seven-color plate
12.Ili, Xinjiang, Kanas, Qiongkushitai Village, the most beautiful green paradise, Dushanzi Grand Canyon, magic scenery canyon,
禾 Xinjiang Hemu Village, one of the most beautiful villages in China
13. Qinghai Lake, Qinghai, spiritual habitat
14, Guilin Lijiang, Guilin landscape is a world
15. Jiangsu, Hangzhou, West Lake, there is paradise on the top, Suzhou and Hangzhou, Wuxi buns, and solitary magpies.
16. Wutai Mountain, Shanxi, Pingyao Ancient City, Qiao Family Courtyard, Datong Xuankong Temple, the master of ancient wisdom,
17, Xiapu, Fujian, the most beautiful beach, photography hobby
18, Shanghai Bund Never Sleeping City, Night Pearl
19.Tibet, Potala Palace, Pearl of the Roof of the World
20. Hulunbeier, Inner Mongolia, blue sky and white clouds, crooked rivers, lush green grass, herds of cattle and sheep, a little felt room, cooking smoke, golden camp sweat Mongolian bonfire carnival, making this place a rare nomadic shrine in the world.